Chatham Entry Lever
The Chatham lever combines traditional curves with modern finishes for a look that complements transitional styles.
- Function (Keyed Entry): Keyed entry knobs and levers are able to be locked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with a turn-button. Primarily used for securing entrances, garages, and storerooms.
- Features an adjustable backset of 2 3/8 inches or 2 3/4 inches.
- Fits doors from 1 3/8 inches to 1 3/4 inches thick.
- All hardware required for mounting is included.
- Choice of keyway, for more information refer to our FAQ.