Tucson Entry Lever
The Tucson lever has a sleek, modern look and adds a crisp, modern feel to any room.
- Function (Keyed Entry): Keyed entry knobs and levers are able to be locked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with a turn button. Primarily used for securing entrances, garages, and storerooms.
- Features an adjustable backset of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
- Fits doors from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches thick.
- All hardware required for mounting is included.
- Choice of keyway, for more information, refer to our FAQ.