- Eligibility: The Holiday Hardware Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are reached out to by Stone Harbor Hardware. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Stone Harbor Hardware's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Holiday Hardware Contest .
Sponsorship: The sponsor is Stone Harbor Hardware (“Sponsor”), located at P.O. Box 1961
Appleton, WI 54912. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest the Entrant (“You”) represents and warrants that (“You”) are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Holiday Hardware Contest.
- Holiday Hardware Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on Monday, November 1, 2021 at 12AM CST and ends on Friday, November 26, 2021 at 11:59PM CST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Holiday Hardware Contest by submitting a final project photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as posts/stories on Instagram. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Official Contest specifications and rules are as followed:
- You must post about Stone Harbor Hardware’s Holiday Hardware Contest at least 3 separate times as a post and/or story on your Instagram page.
- Mention/tag @stoneharborhardware in your Instagram post and/or story.
- Participants must use Stone Harbor Hardware hardware in their projects.
- Entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- No explicit, inappropriate, vulgar, etc. designs and/or wording incorporated in the project or posts will be tolerated.
- You may only submit one project for the contest.
- Submissions must be entered during the entry period.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Holiday Hardware Contest will receive a $100 Visa gift card, along with us donating $100 to the nonprofit organization Rescuing Families, a family of contractors who help families with disabilities, veterans, & financial hardships that are living in homes in dire need of repair. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by community voting on the Stone Harbor Hardware Instagram story over the course of three days. Each day people can go to Stone Harbor Hardware’s story and vote for their favorite entry to advance to the next round until there is only one winner. While under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner by email as well as Instagram messenger within 2 days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Holiday Hardware Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Holiday Hardware Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Holiday Hardware Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Holiday Hardware Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Holiday Hardware Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same computer, multiple entries from the same user under separate accounts, the use of bots, macros, scripts or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Holiday Hardware Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WISCONSIN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Stone Harbor Hardware P.O. Box 1961 Appleton, WI 54912.
- [Social Media Channel-Specific Rules]: The Holiday Hardware Contest hosted by Stone Harbor Hardware is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.