Cedar Brook Handleset
The Cedar Brook handle set's transitional style is sure to make a good impression on everyone who enters your home.
- Function (Handleset): Single cylinder handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single-cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.
- The interior trim pack sold separately. For more information refer to our FAQ, or shop our available selection.
- The Cedar Brook handleset will ONLY work with the following interior trims: Beaverton Chatham, Memphis, Tucson, Ball, Highland, Springhill, and Tulip
- Features an adjustable backset of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
- Fits doors from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches thick.
- All hardware required for mounting is included.
- Choice of the keyway, for more information, refer to our FAQ.